Thursday 9 April 2015

GLO LATEST FREE MB CHEAT


Tuesday, 4 June 2013

GLO LATEST FREE MB CHEAT

Pals: no
need to recharge on
your glo simcard. it's
Extremely freeeeee..,. This
tweak goes to all my Glo
subscribers who are late
comers like me. It's been
on since 15th of
April. I call it Glo
Multipliers Effect. Multiply
your Mb
until it get
to Terrabytes.
Did I just said
Terabytes? Yes terabytes.
Though I am not a Glo fan
but I just have to opt in
3days ago when my inbox
was
full with about 30 Glo
users
asking for latest tweak on
Glo. To my surprise, I got
6GB
today alone; the sad news
was that I have to finish it
this same day if not it will
just expire. This w as
what I did with
my 6GB, I download the
complete latest version of
"Too Fast Too Furious"
which
was about 3GB. The rest
is history. Glo users,
please
don't kill our Network
ooo. I will release the
tweak right
now. G-Bam Hi 5ive
allows
subscribers to call five
special
numbers at only
five kobo per second and
enjoy 5MB free browsing
every day. But you need
to download with wisdom.
To Migrate to this
package,
dial *100*5*1# This is
how
the tweak goes. Dial the above
code several
times and you will receive
sms telling you that you are
already on the selected
profile. but ignore it and
keep dialing
it.
The more
you dial, the higher your
Mb. To check for your
balance,
dial *127*0#
NB: This is a 24hr bonus and
so, it will always expire at
exactly the last time you were
credited. Now, to ensure that
your
free bonus does not
expire, ensure that you keep
dialing
the code everyday
because, as soon as you receive
new free MB, your validity will be
changed.
Mind you, Glo is already aware
that this loophole existand they
can block it any moment from
now. Just enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

>